Re: Not accessing network after apparently succesful settrans of the /hurd/pfinet

On 9/2/05, Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas <jevv.cr@gmail.com> wrote:
> So aren't there any more suggestions?  :-(...  Maybe a log file or something?
>
> Thx,
>
> --
> Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas

Just for the record, I tried downloading the debian hurd package
inetutils-tools, which includes inetutils-ifconfig, and after trying
it (of course configuring /etc/network/interfaces) I got always
"segmentation fault".  I didn't expect it to work since settrans
conection doesn't, but I just wanted to give it a shut...  Any ways it
faults pretty early though, while settrans just hangs (doesn't

Thx,

--
Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas