Re: hurd get going?

Greetings-

Regarding the console command, I have the one that works in a file I have
called 2b and I do not need to input from the keyboard each time by entering
this: bash ./2b.  It works okay.  I can start virtual consoles and X.
However, when I try  to put the console series command in <user>/profile it
does not work, the screen gets pretty hazy.  It turns out as a computer
crash.  Is there a way to put it into an /etc/init.d file?

--
QUOTEWORTHY:

"The best way of doing good to the poor, is not making
them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it."

-- Benjamin Franklin