unsubscribe from emusing

I am really fed up, I have been trying to unsubsctibe from emusing for the last week at least a dozen times, every time I do, it tells me I have been unsubscribed but I AM NOT!!!!

What part of unsubscribe are you having a problem with????, I was not aware I had subscribed to anything, I WANT TO BE TAKEN OFF YOUR MAILING LIST IMMEDIATELY,
if you fail to do so, I shall be forced to take this matter further, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!.

Lokigroves