Re: util-linux

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 01:47:51AM +0200, Manuel Menal wrote:
> What is more annoying is that the newest util-linux package doesn't seem
> to build at all on Debian GNU/Hurd. Here is a sample output :

I ported it already some time ago, but the patch was so huge that the
Debian maintainer dropped it after some upstream revisions and being
unable to merge it back.

I forward ported my intial work and this time I'll send it to upstream
directly, but I've to find time to send it incrementally as it's
around 120 KiB.

> Having a FTBFS in an essential packages quite sucks. I'm not going to
> file a bugreport against util-linux, because I don't have time to check
> which package has something missing (holidays, here am I).

I hope I'll hve time during my holidays (in two weeks...).

regards,
guillem