Re: heads up

At Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:35:57 +0100,
Alfred M Szmidt wrote:
> Me, Gianluca and Stallman.  When I say "the GNU system" then I mean a
> release of the actualy system, not the whole GNU project.  And I think
> you misintepreted that to mean the whole GNU project.
>
>    I thought, there rest of the people here help in anyway they can;
>    by writing docs, building packages, testing, advocating, etc.
>
> They are working on Debian GNU/Hurd, not on the GNU system.

I suggest that you keep discussion of your work on the GNU system on
the mailing list for the GNU system, which does exist.  You have never
been directly involved in Debian GNU/Hurd, and you have never
supported it, so I don't see any reason for you to give us a hard time
here on our own mailing list.  It is totally unsolicited and helps no
one.  In fact, I find it to be quite destructive.

To everybody else: Please don't feed trolls.  That goes for FHS
discussions as well as discussions about what Debian GNU/Hurd
supposedly never will do or not.