Re: heads up

   I was still wanting clarification of this comment of yours.

   'I also know that you cannot mean the GNU system, since "we"
   consists of less people then there are people hacking on the Hurd
   right now.'

There are two or three people actually involved in making the GNU
system.  And you are not included in that list sadly. :-)

   I repeat, most of the people we will be debating with will not have
   done the homework we would like then to have done.

And I prefer not wasting my time with educating people when they could
do this by them selfs in a far quicker manner.  They should do their
homework before opening their mouth.  You don't start debating that
someone is wrong without knowing what you are arguing about.