Re: heads up

Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> writes:

> There is a major difference between the GNU/Hurd and all the Linux and
> BSD ports.  We are creating a new os.

Right, but it wouldn't be unfair for Debian to say that the purpose of
Debian is something else.  So we can use the Debian infrastructure,
but it's not unreasonable for Debian to have a different interest
here.

Even if we don't meet the SCC requirements, that doesn't mean we are
dropped from Debian, it just means we have to set up our own archive.
That might not be a bad thing anyway, but it would be more work and a
change.

Thomas