fakeroot

Hello,

I just uploaded fakeroot_1.2.5_hurd-i386.deb.  The hurd package no
longer conflicts with it, so you can install it safely.

However, note that fakeroot itself won't work as we (for now) don't have
sysv ipc, you need to call `fakeroot-tcp' which appears to work fine.

In the future (/usr)/bin/fakeroot will most likely be handled by
Debian's alternative system so that admins can choose which fakeroot to
have as default (sysv, tcp or hurd), see #299633.

Help to fix our native fakeroot is still heavily solicited and we'll
promptly increase fakeroot-hurd's priority to bump it as default once it
is fixed.

cheers,

Michael

--