Re: Link Broken

   I've been keeping an eye on it, and applying patches or fix minor
   stuff, I've not done extensive modifications as I didn't get an
   explicit answer to that question a few times on the list.

I think that you can take the "no answer" as "you have been dubbed
maintainer of the Debian GNU/Hurd port web page".

If anyone has any problems with someone actually maintaining those web
pages then should have raised their voice a long time ago.