Re: OSKit-Mach boot failure

Hey Andi,

Unfortunatly, I havn't found the cause yet.  I've been procrastenating in
debugging this because for me it means setting up the debug environment on
a non x86 machine.  For the time being, I've been using the gnumach 1.3
kernel, which works well.  (Although I can't see the disks on my second
ide controller.)  Sorry I don't have more information for you.

Chris