web detective

Please refund to my credit card the amount of  $29.95
Again I am not interested in this program and have no idea why you have charged my card without my permission.
Your program is poor and impossible to access.
I hope for your cooperation in this matter so I do not have to take this no further,
and shall be looking forward to reimbursement on my credit card.

As for a ticket # you should have it I have no idea what that would be never could understand program as I have said earlier.  Why is it I don't know what the ticket # is but Web detective certainly knows my credit card #

Thank you,
Jeannette Klaich