Re: Emacs24.4.1 followup

On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 01:17:01AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> For some added bogosity, I managed to build emacs21, with a quite
> similar setup as Thomas described above.  However, it only works fine
> (and really fine, as in no problems so far) if I run it from inside
> the chroot I built it in.

I installed those packages (emacs21-nox in particular) on another box
now, and they run fine, so I put them (emacs21, emacs21-nox,
emacs21-common and emacs21-bin-common) up at

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/

for testing.  Do they work for others?

One thing I noticed was this warning as soon as I tried to find a file:
"Warning: memory in use exceeds lisp pointer size".  This happened right
after startup.

Michael

--
Michael Banck