Re: heads up

   > Debian GNU/Hurd will always be Debian GNU/Linux+translators. It
   > will never use any of the nice things that the Hurd allows for

   Could you be more precise? I don't see the point...  What are these
   nice things Debian GNU/Hurd won't use?

Top of the head: managing configuration files using a translators by
default.  Using unionfs to eliminate /usr.  Redesining the package
format so one can use a translator to install/remove packages.
/share/info/dir managed by a translator. I could probobly come up with
more, but I won't bother since you haven't bothered doing your
homework before starting a useless discussion on this list.