Re: heads up
2. the architecture must be able to run a buildd 24/7 sustained
3. the architecture must have an actual, running, working buildd
This, I think needs to be our target.
I think the "without crashing" is the only thing that needs the
target. Just compiling glibc can kill the system.
8. 5 developers who will use or work on the port must send in
signed requests for its addition
9. the port must demonstrate that they have at least 50 users
We should be able to do these (right?). If we need to add
developers, we can do that, but we need to do it ASAP because it
takes time to get through the process.
This one should be easy, I think there are atleast 5 DDs that do the
maintaining of the Hurd specific parts for Debian.
How is one supposed to demonstrate that a port has atleast 50 users by
- heads up
- From: Thomas Bushnell BSG <firstname.lastname@example.org>