Re: OSKit-Mach boot failure

   I'm guessing by your use of 'the old OSKit-Mach' that this
   is no longer the development branch being used for the hurd u-kernel?

I think Joachim meant that GNU Mach 2.x was something nobody is really
hacking on, where people still send patches and fixes for GNU Mach
1.x.

   I don't want to start down the path of debugging this if the
   development is being done elsewhere,

It is a good learning experience, and it would fix a bug.  So you
shouldn't be discouraged to work on this even if people are working on
something else.