krb5 debian gnu/hurd package

I have tried to build the krb5 package for a while, but I think I dont have enough experience in C, so I really dont know If I will finally get a good patch.

Although, If someone is interested in building it, you can find here http://www.ie2.u-psud.fr/~amuntean/debian/hurd-i386/experimental/ a list of errors that can help you make a good patch, a file called: krb5_build_errors.txt, some BAD debian packages and a BAD patch. Almost all errors are MAXHOSTNAMELEN undeclared or MAXPATHLEN undeclared. Here is what could help you in solving those errors http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Distrib/PortingIssues , in case you dont know about it. You can also find a file errors_krb5_zephyr_gaim.txt with errors while building zephyr and gaim packages. Also, the zephyr patch is BAD.

  cheers,  ion_bidon