Re: How I got X working

> Which one exactly? The one from http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd ?
Exists more than one? The one of ports -> hurd is the one I tried.

> > I hope xfce4 works on HURD.
>
> I got it working and put up packages at
> deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd-xfce4/ ./
It seems a bit older, than the one I use, but it does not matter. At
first I can be happy to have xfce4 ;)

> I don't know whether they are still working though, so please report
> back about success or failure.
OK, after I get HURD working. After the last dist-upgrade I have a bit
trouble (E-Mail follows after I copied it to a sheet of paper).

> I think most of the issues have been fixed in the official Debian XFCE
> packages, they might simply need a recompile.
Maybe I can try it ;)

> cheers,
Greetz
> Michael