Hello a quick questions ...

Hi,

I am curious about how i could give some help on this project ...

Obviously I am expecting to only be usefull enough to fix small bugs etc ...

I'll try an compile the kernel etc over the holidays ...

I have some questions before i get started:

1.) Can I test some how on vmware or do i need a second pc? I can pick up a junker ... 2.) Is there work for people who have just taken the standard micro-kernel construction courses ? 3.) I am kinda hoping to contribute 4 to 8 hours per week ... is that ok?

Cheers and hope I can help,
Jim