New X packages uploaded to ftp.gnuab.org

Hello,

I've built and uploaded new X packages to ftp.gnuab.org. They are based
on the relatively recent xfree86 source package from unstable (namely
4.3.0.dfsg.1-4, -5 has a xkbd bug) and the GNU/k*BSD patches by Robert
Millan. I had to tweak things a little, mostly be updating some
packaging files in debian/.

I've noticed no regressions compared to the previous 4.3.0-0pre1v3.1
packages on gnuab.org, the packages work for me[tm]. On the contrary, I
was able to restart X multiple times (the earlier packages corrupted the
mouse translator) and run X with the ati driver instead of the vesa
driver on my Radeon 7500. I had one other successful report on a Radeon
9500 or similar using the ati driver, so I uploaded the packages.

Please test them.

As a next step, I will try to cut down the necessary patches to a
minimal size and feed them to the Debian X maintainers, so that we
finally have xfree86 packages on ftp.debian.org.

I've built xft, xrender and gtk+2.0 packages based on the new (split-up)
xlibs-dev, they are available in my APT repository:

deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/ ./

(However, don't upgrade blindly from there, I've also uploaded a
bin-NMUd glibc there which should fix the tzconfig bug but which has not
been tested yet. Any reports there would be welcome as well)

cheers,

Michael