Re: new dpkg packages up for testing

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 12:14:45PM +0300, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> >Michael Banck wrote:
> >>I've assembled a new dpkg package based on the last revision in Debian
> >>(1.10.20) and a couple of patches from the BTS.
> >
> >I use it since some days and it runs fine.
>
> Hm, I've noticed that start-stop-daemon dumps core when booting syslogd
> and inetd.  I'm not sure if this is so since I installed it, or since
> some later point.

How annoying, as this was one of the bugs that's supposed to be fixed by
that version. The Hurd boots up fine here, but I haven't restarted
services a lot. But on the other hand, I was not even able to configure
the syslogd and inetd packages because of segfaults before I switched to
the new package. I'll take a look at it when I get home tonight.

thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Banck