Re: GNU/Hurd in severe need for documentation.

Hi,

I don't know if this would be a good idea, but I may or may not adapt the
user's guide for the debian cd disks.  As of now the only detailed install
info in their is based on Neil Walfield's tarball install method.

What I'd like to do is get screen shots of the nice blue menus on the
Debian GNU/Hurd cd.  For each menu option a detailed explaination would
be needed because a lot of people get scared doing non-gui installs.

Would this be a waste of time because of the new upcoming Debian installer?
If the GNU/Hurd port is going to have the same one for a while it may be
helpful.  Also should this type of info be placed in the www.gnu.org hosted
GNU/Hurd users guide? Maybe a seperate tutorial should be created and placed
online specifically for the cd distribution installs.

Thanks

Matt Grant