Re: K8 CDs etc

Hi Phil,

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 11:48:38PM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> I know it is a bad time of the year, but the K8 CD iso's are being
> uploaded to gnuab.org at the moment.  The first image 70% on its way.  All
> four should have been uploaded in about 40 hours.  16 KB/s upload Ahhg...

> The tarball and mini-iso have already been uploaded.  I hope that Guillem
> Jover is not on holiday.  The DVD just completed its testing an hour or so
> ago, it is too big to upload and will have to be posted.

I'll do the apropriate changes to the server to be able to host/mirror
the DVD image this time.

The baser tarball the mini iso and the first CD image are now publicly
available. Just missing the 3 last CD isos.

	<http://ftp.gnuab.org/pub/debian-cd/K8/>
	<http://ftp.gnuab.org/pub/debian/base/>

And thanks Phil for your work!

regards,