Re: K7 and X11

   >     Make these symlinks.  ln -s /dev/cons/kbd /dev/kbd
   >                           ln -s /dev/cons/mouse /dev/mouse

   (To Hurd console developers:) Is this the recommended way, or all (like
   X) should refer to /dev/cons/{kbd,mouse}?

I think it would be better to use /dev/kbd and /dev/mouse symlinks,
these are more standard then /dev/cons/kbd /dev/cons/mouse.  That and
there is a less likely chance that /dev/mouse will change then
/dev/cons/mouse IMHO of course.