Re: K7 images built and being uploaded.

   I have just completed a successful installation using the 4.4 GB
   DVD.  The DVD is too big for me to upload (44% of my data
   allocation, 80-90 hours to upload), so let us have some discussion
   about how it can be distributed and used.

Wouldn't be it be possible to make deltas of each image (both DVD and
CD) and upload that?  And then just create the new image locally.  No
idea how much smaller that would be, but it depends on how many
packages have changed etc.