Re: hurd 20040508-3 with the ext2fs patch

Philip Charles wrote:
An interesting repository.  Are these packages likely to find their way
into the main Debian archive or gnuab.org?  Should these be incorporated
into the CDs/DVD?

Mainline e2fsprogs 1.35-7 is uploaded yesterday and it can work on >2G partitions on the Hurd. Some DD can just build it and upload it to main Debian archive. Anyway, I'll upload 1.35-7 to my repository soon.

Package hurd is "just" patched with the 2G fix (snapshot 20040819) for ext2fs. It's good if it's somewhere in CD1. I would like to test it more before I recommend it for default in CDs. But probably you are in hurry :-(

Regards,
ogi