Re: hurd 20040508-3 with the ext2fs patch

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 11:40:15AM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> An interesting repository.  Are these packages likely to find their way
> into the main Debian archive or gnuab.org?  Should these be incorporated
> into the CDs/DVD?

Ogi said that the latest e2fsprogs upload just needs to be compiled for
hurd-i386 so that people can check partitions bigger than 2 GB. No more
patching necessary. I'll try to upload the package, but I don't know
when I'll have the time.

About the ext2fs patch - we'll eventually include it in the Debian
package I guess, but having more people test Ogi's packages would be
nice.

cheers,

Michael