Re: Trying out HURD

--- Marco Gerards <metgerards@student.han.nl> wrote:

>No need to worry about that.  What do you want to code, btw?

PCMCIA support (hopefully).  Its a laptop that relies on PCMCIA for
networking, and at the same time needs networking to install CVS and
apt type stuff.  I decided to just buy CDs (i don't have broadband now,
and for a while) and ignore blindly any new developments while i work
on my own thing just until i have something functional.  otherwise i'd
spaz about keeping things up to date and do too much tinkering and not
enough coding.