Re: Trying out HURD

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 04:02:34PM -0700, Yaakov wrote:
> wonderful, i just got K5 CDs...
> how severe is the change between K5 and K7 that if I code something in
> K5, will it decently work on K7 or will it be like a foreign language?

As a basis for coding, there is not such a big difference, you should
probably work from the current CVS trees anyway. It all depends on what
you want to code on I guess =)

However, the K7 series will feature quite a couple of major updates to
core packages for the first time in quite a while.

Michael