libtiff3g has disappeared

Hi,

tiff 3.6.1-1.1 was a NMU that generates libtiff4g, etc., instead of libtiff3g, etc. It conflicts with libtiff3g too. This was to "resolve accidental upstream ABI change".

Unfortunately, our emacs21 package is pretty old and depends on libtiff3g. So I've taken tiff 3.6.1-1 and compiled it. (This version builds libtiff3g.) Repository is:

deb http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/hurd/repo/ ./

Phil, will you include libtiff3g in K7? Current emacs21 can't be installed without it.

Regards,
ogi

P.S. We should really rebuild emacs21 some day.