Re: upgrading Debian-GNU-Hurd

> You need to start the Hurd console with this option, like
> console -d vga -d pc_kbd --repeat=/dev/kbd -d generic_speaker /dev/vcs
> Afterwards, just run startx in the usual fashion.
Thank you Michael.
It seems to work but I have 3 problems :
1) I loose my french keyboard (in text mode).
2) My PS/2 mouse doesn't work (it works after a fresh install
from the K5 iso cd)
3) when I exit (with ctrl-alt-supp) I'm back in text mode with a fatal
server error and the computer reboots after some time.