Re: Bug#251561: Read error when configuring timezone
- To: Michael Banck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#251561: Read error when configuring timezone
- From: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:19:14 +0200
- Message-id: <20040601121914.GA301@khazad.dyndns.org>
- In-reply-to: <20040601123046.GM11254@blackbird.oase.mhn.de>
- References: <sa7ekp3ll9r.fsf@Elwing.coinnetwork.dl> <20040529142412.GA2960@khazad.dyndns.org> <sa7vficdx6d.fsf@Elwing.coinnetwork.dl> <20040601001121.GA20413@khazad.dyndns.org> <20040601123046.GM11254@blackbird.oase.mhn.de>
On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 02:30:46PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 02:11:21AM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Generaly, you shouldn't use the crosshurd BTS entry as a placeholder for
> > bugs that are in some other undetermined place. You should report these to
> > debian-hurd so that the people actualy working on this port notice.
> Well, ok. But "0 is a bad file descriptor?!" is not really sufficient
> information. If you bump a bug to debian-hurd, please cite the original
> problem or summarize it.
"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."
-- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)