Re: glibc_2.3.2.ds1-12 packages up for testing

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:59:46PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:

> > The packages are slightly hacked (that's why they're called -12.0.1):
> >
> >  - I removed a linux-specific kernel check in debian/rules with fails on
> >    hurd-i386 and makes the package want to cross-compile
>
> This remains to be fixed.

The kernel check really ought to be just enabled for gnumach/hurd since
it will likely be needed for freebsd and netbsd as well.

I always cross-compile the glibc packages for the Hurd.  Can you send me
some more info about what's tripping it up?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Ignorance was bliss.