Re:  where can find S_fsys_startup?

funfire@eyou.com writes:

> I am confused by MIG and the code produced by MIG.

The code is not really a nice read, it is generated code.  You can
just use them to implement a client and a server.  This works the same
for almost every other application for with RPC is used.

> It make the way more longer and harder to who want to hack hurd.
> Why use it?

Not using an IDL like MiG makes it much harder to write code.  It is
code that always works the same, no one wants to write this for every
RPC.  And it is easy to change the RPCs for something else than Mach.

Why does it seem harder to you?  I only see that it is easier this
way.

--
Marco