Installing the Hurd on a 386 with 16 MB of RAM

Hi there!

I got a very old 386 machine and I didn't know what to do with it ;) I thought about using it as a tiny GNU/Linux router but I figured out that it is actually not capable of such a task..

So I decided to use it as a terminal and for log output for my GNU/Linux workstation. I am still not sure what to install on its disk; since I am very interested in the Hurd it would be nice to see this cool OS running on this machine.

Do you think these 16 MB are able to run the Hurd? Or should I stop wasting my time by installing a small BSD'ish OS? :)

Thanks for any comment, J