Re: Still want to believe.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 06:56:44PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:

> Try using the old tarball from Marcus, which is still available here:
>
> ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/attic/gnu-20020816.tar.gz

That tarball was there unsigned during the gnuftp crack and we can't verify
its trust. It could well be trojaned and we couldn't tell.

Also if crosshurd is broken in its current state, we should get to debug it
and fix the problems.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)