RE: Hurd advocacy?

>To sum up: We need more technical documentation, newbie guides,
>developer's guides and intros, etc... Marketing is always nice,
>but since we need to attract developers, let's provide them
>with a high-quality structured set of docs which they can
>build upon. This documentation can _then_ be used to promote
>the Hurd further. But we've got to do our homework first :)

Although, I know a little bit about how an O/S (Linux) works, I do not know
how an O/S is implemented. I am trying to take HURD as a starting point of
learning how an O/S works. I currently have HURD working in my laptop and have
browsed GNUMach and HURD source files. I get pretty lost when I visit the
source folder. So, it would be great if there is an article on where to start
reading the source files and what each file implements (latter could be
achieved by reading the comments if one knows the hierarchy).

-subedi