Re: Hurd advocacy?

I had planned to open up a discussion on this list about how the iso
images could best be used for some GNU promotion.  However with the
disaster at gnuftp.gnu.org I thought we had better wait.

Given this very useful thread we may as well start collecting ideas.  The
CDs can be used as an excuse for publicity as well as in their own right.
There may be other "excuses" as well.  The suggestion of providing
material for lectures was very good IMHO.

Your suggestions please.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz