Re: Hurd Advocacy?

Glenn McGrath wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hurd Advocate <hurd_advocate@yahoo.com> wrote:

- Are we nice enough to newbs?  (I tend to think so, but there was a
 little hissy-fit about change-log colon-placement for hello.c on
 bug-hurd last month)

One of the things that drove me away last time was being refused help on
irc because of how i phrased a question. (re GNU/Hurd naming
conventions)
Some tolerance would be nice.

Glenn

Hmm, how many guesses do I get to figure out who that was??? ;-)

--
Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.