Re: XFree86 4.2 or 4.3 for the K4 images.

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 04:48:40AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> The verdict is 4.3 I spoke to Branden yesterday, sorry about the delay.
> There should be a new upload into experimental.  It would ideal if the
> packages were based on that, but I'm guess we can get away with the ones
> in Robert's directory in the meantime.

I have some of the build problems with 4.3 in mind.. I'll try to give it
a spin for GNU when it is uploaded to experimental.

If someone else wants to try:

 - better not to touch the BSD_SOCKETS thing, i rather think __GLIBC__
   would solve the problem better.
 - groff crashes the system, make sure you replace it with a dummy
   script that echoes "created by dummy $0" and exits.

--
Robert Millan