Re: missing sysinfo () and SI_LOAD_SHIFT

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 06:05:27AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:

> I've been told that this is not crucial at all for wanna-build's
> operation, so I just threw that out or set a hardcoded number in.

I realised that, but i wanted a proper fix to submit them with.

Have you seen the patch in my other mail? I asked for review to ensure
it's correct. Could you have it a quick look?

> Anyway, I've got wanna-build hurd-i386 packages somewhere, probably at
> http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/{hurd,hurd-i386}/

I thought wanna-build's packages weren't working yet because the
postconfiguration scripts weren't finished. Isn't that anymore?

--
Robert Millan