Re: missing sysinfo () and SI_LOAD_SHIFT

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 08:18:33PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> wanna-build is broken due to its use of Linux-specific sysinfo () and
> SI_LOAD_SHIFT.

>  - #ifndef SI_LOAD_SHIFT, use a hardcoded sleep time in wanna-build
>    (it was used to calculate a time to sleep depending on the system load)

I've been told that this is not crucial at all for wanna-build's
operation, so I just threw that out or set a hardcoded number in.

Ryan Murray or James Troup also told me that they'll accept patches for
proper fixes (like what Roland said).

Anyway, I've got wanna-build hurd-i386 packages somewhere, probably at
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/{hurd,hurd-i386}/

Michael