Re: Debootstrap on GNU/Hurd Status

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 05:08:11PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:

> Could somebody please review the patch? I've put up 2.85-1.1 packages
> at http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/

I've asked some of the BSD folks to take a look at the patch to make
sure we're not going to break things for them at the same time.

Have you actually tried it?  What did you do to chain to this from the
Hurd's init sequence?  I was looking at this the other day, and there
seemed to be a couple choices.  I didn't figure out which one was best.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?