Kernel panic booting

I installed HURD from the CD's, but when booting the Hurd, I keep getting a
kernel panic.

I think I see the first module load (ex2fs.static), then I think I see the
second module beginning to load (ld.so.1), then I get the kernel panic.  I
scribbled it down the best I could, it says something like:

    Kernel page fault at address 0x0, eip=0x12144b
    Kernel page fault trap, eip 0x12144b
    Type 14, code = 2

It reboots in about 15 seconds by itself.  The instructions say looks for
IRQ sharing.  So on Linux, I see IRQ 11 for both a WinModem and my video
card.  I also see 2 USB's and an ACPI all on IRQ 9.  Is this a problem?

Extra info if needed I posted to:
<http://polks.netfirms.com/HurdProblem.html>

Thanks for any tips!