Re: Hurd Windows (assistance)

Judy>> I would appreciate some assistance in finding Hurd Windows.
Judy>> There web site
Judy>> does not seem to work.
Judy>>
Judy>> I live in Reno, Nevada, and need a replacement window which
Judy>> has cracked.
Judy>> I need to find a representative.

Robert> I'm not surprised that your Windows has been cracked.
Robert> Using Windows at all is not a good idea.

ROTFL! Yeah, how did the old taglines go?
  "Breaking Windows(tm) isn't just for kids anymore...."
  "All Windows break, not just the glass ones!"
  "C Windows run, C Windows crash, C user cry."

:-))

--
Farid Hajji. http://www.farid-hajji.net/address.html