Re: Debian GNU/Hurd K4 ISOs via Bittorrent

Daniel E Baumann wrote:

Replying to myself...It would be nice if everyone could switch to this torrent instead: http://www.libertyetech.com/hurd-k4-cds.torrent [...]

Reason for this is I setup a new tracker: http://www.libertyetech.com/tracker2/index.php. It is definitely better than the default one and people can register, login, and upload new torrents.

Seems this addresses are not working any more. The old and the new torrent location result in HTTP 404 and the tracker shows no torrents at all.

Is there any location where I could get a valid torrent or complete image? I'd put it online via HTTP.

Patrick

--
Engineers motto:  | Patrick Strasser
[ ] cheap         | <past at sbox dot tugraz dot at>