Re: Where can I get HURD iso image?

<shin1k@geek.dnip.net> writes:

> I always used to get the Debian GNU/Hurd iso image from GNU ftp server.
> But I heard that GNU ftp server was hacked. Now, I need a Hurd iso to
> install the system from CD-ROM. I can't find Hurd iso from GNU ftp server.
> I remember that it has been so long term in not recovered. So if there is
> a man who can get the offical Debian GNU/Hurd iso, please make me know the
> site or mirror url to find Hurd iso.Have a good time and happy Hacking~ :-)

There was some mail about downloading the image with bittorrent on
this mailing list a weeks weeks ago (don't ask me what bittorrent is,
I have no idea, I'm just repeating what I've heared).  There was also
a mail from Philip and uploading the mail images.  My memory isn't
really good, but in the mailinglist archives you can find these mails.
I hope this helps you a bit...

Thanks,
Marco