Where can I get HURD iso image?

I always used to get the Debian GNU/Hurd iso image from GNU ftp server.
But I heard that GNU ftp server was hacked. Now, I need a Hurd iso to
install the system from CD-ROM. I can't find Hurd iso from GNU ftp server.
I remember that it has been so long term in not recovered. So if there is
a man who can get the offical Debian GNU/Hurd iso, please make me know the
site or mirror url to find Hurd iso.Have a good time and happy Hacking~ :-)