Re: crosshurd sources file

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 03:49:32PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Maybe somebody can extract the .debs from alpha.gnu.org from the K4-CDs
> and setup a temporary APT-repository for these packages? That would
> rock.

Ok I've done it. I assume the alpha files where on the local subdirs,
Philip ? And the ISOs where downloaded from the bittorrent posted here
some days ago. Can someone confirm they are really Philip's ISOs ?
Some md5sum?

I've requested hurd.debian.net and we can use it as a RR-DNS to
share the bw. It's still not available, will be at midnight -0700.

The current deb line, for people to start setting up other mirrors ;>

deb http://www.hadrons.org/debian-hurd unstable main

Future deb line:

deb http://hurd.debian.net/debian-hurd unstable main

Once you have a full mirror please, send me a mail with your
IP || hostname, note that debian-hurd must have the same position on
every mirror (limitations on debian.net).

regards,
guillem