Re: crosshurd sources file

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 01:35:12PM +0100, Neil Levine wrote:
> Crosshurd is looking to /gnu/hurd/debian on alpha which isn't there
> anymore. What should my /etc/crosshurd/sources.list file have ?

Nothing, you can't install Debian GNU/Hurd right now, as far as I can
tell. Your best bet is to wait until alpha.gnu.org becomes available
again, sorry.

Maybe somebody can extract the .debs from alpha.gnu.org from the K4-CDs
and setup a temporary APT-repository for these packages? That would
rock.

Michael