Re: mouse device
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mouse device
- From: Johannes Rohr <email@example.com>
- Date: 09 Jul 2003 08:17:13 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <5Xsw.email@example.com>
- References: <5F2G.27T.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5Hxs.41D.email@example.com> <5Xsw.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:
> On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 12:43:50AM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > btw, you upstream CVS people could please commit the mouse/kbd patch
> > from the debian hurd_*.diff.gz?
> No, it's just a horrid hack.
Then, why is it there at all? X doesn't really need it. It works fine
with its own drivers.